[RP-PPPoE] PPPoE over a linux logical bridge

Éric Bischoff eric at bureau-cornavin.com
Thu Aug 20 05:11:38 EDT 2009

Hi Philip,

Le jeudi 20 août 2009 05:54:34 Philip A. Prindeville, vous avez écrit :
> Did you ever get a fix to this issue?  I'm hitting it too...

No. As a matter of fact, I have investigated it a lot before I mentioned it on
the RP-PPPoE mailing list, and I stopped then trying to solve it because I
felt that I was stuck.

I must say that I did not examine it to the point I would go down to the level
of the source code, though.

Unfortunately, no one but you on the mailing list has reacted so far to this
bug report.

I have seen on the Internet some reports from other people running into the
same issue, but no solution nor workaround so far.

Best,

--
Éric Bischoff - Bureau Cornavin
Technical writing and translations