[RP-PPPoE] How to get Access concentrator's name ?

Ashmath Khan hashmat.email at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:13:13 EST 2010

Thanks David.

Can you please let me know which part of source code to modify ?
Say, I want to have an additional option to pppoe like '-B'.
So running 'pppoe -B' should list all the access concentrator's name
for the current active sessions.

And, do you know in Linux, is there any other way to get AC's name ?

thanks
Ashmath