[RP-PPPoE] ppoe-server and MLPPP

Sandon Van Ness sandon at van-ness.com
Thu Feb 11 22:07:23 EST 2010

I was wondering if its possible to do mlppp with pppoe-server? Basically
I have multiple connections to my home and I wish to use mlppp to 'bond'
them into a single fat pipe. I have a server in a data center that is
~50 miles away from where I live which has 1000m/1000m connectivity to
the internet and thus I want to run the pppoe server off that and then
connect to it from my home system using mlppp to route my connection
through the server (with the fat pipe) and be able to get fast speeds on
my home machine even with single connections.

So is what I want to do possible or am I SOL?