[RP-PPPoE] Acct-Interim-Interval

Bishal bishal at baayu.com.np
Wed Jul 21 11:48:31 EDT 2010

Mike,

 I am not getting that attribute returned to my NAS whereas radius debug
shows:
cat /var/run/radattr.ppp0
Session-Timeout 20745866
Filter-Id 512/300
Service-Type Framed-User
Framed-Protocol PPP
Idle-Timeout 900
Acct-Status-Type 3
Framed-Compression Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
=========================

#radiusd -X

rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
++[sql] returns ok
++[exec] returns noop
Sending Access-Accept of id 22 to 202.79.xx.xx port 34027
        Session-Timeout = 20745866
        Filter-Id = "512/300"
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Acct-Interim-Interval = 300
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Idle-Timeout = 900
        Acct-Status-Type = Interim-Update
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
Finished request 6.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.1 seconds.
rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host 202.79.xx.xx port 50528,
id=23, length=122
        Acct-Session-Id = "4C471530278900"
        User-Name = "mission"
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Calling-Station-Id = "1C:AF:F7:88:B7:E5"
        Acct-Authentic = RADIUS
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
        Framed-IP-Address = 124.41.205.xx
        NAS-IP-Address = 202.79.xx.xx