[RP-PPPoE] radattr.so cant receive values from radius

Insane Laughing Clown mike-rppppoe at tiedyenetworks.com
Mon Sep 6 15:18:38 EDT 2010

Mike Tesliuk wrote:
> Im using the freeradius and the rp-pppoe server on the same machine.
>
> I make the change on a my /etc/radiusclient/dictionary to add the
> dictionary.roaringpenguin (with the suggested modification and
> without)
>
> $INCLUDE        dictionary.roaringpenguin
>
> ( the file is on radiusclient directory)
>

> -rw-r--r--  1 root root   843 Set  6 12:41 dictionary.roaringpenguin
>

> Without success
>

> I upgrade from pppd 2.4.4 to 2.4.5 without success
>
> i dont have more ideas.

You need to specify the full path to the dictionary. And, I don't think
'$INCLUDE' is right - prepending the $ doesn't cause an error but on my
setup it causes the dictionary to not be read. On my working setup, it's
simply 'INCLUDE <path>/dictionary.roaringpenguin', so verify you have
the (modified) file I supplied.

Mike-