[RP-PPPoE] PPPoE intermediate agent support

Insane Laughing Clown mike-rppppoe at tiedyenetworks.com
Tue Sep 7 10:54:18 EDT 2010

[ Please pardon the intrusion, this is related to rp-pppoe ]

Folks,

    I have started a new project on sourceforge called 'ilc-ppp' which
is targeted at access concentrators running linux/pppd/rp-pppoe which
includes, amoung other things, a fairly extensive patch to implement
PPPoE Intermediate agent support. This is a new implementation based on
an idea first put forward by Evgeniy Kozhuhovskiy (thanks!) but contains
only original code. There also is documentation on integrating
intermediate agent with freeradius to implement ADSL-Agent-Circuit-Id
based authentication and other bits. My overall goal is to pull in
everything useful for running a fine tuned access concentrator, such as
code patches, contributed/add-on management tools, and various
documentation.

The sourceforge page for it is:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/ilc-ppp/index.php?title=Main_Page

[ Now returning you to your regularly scheduled discussion ]

-ILC