[RP-PPPoE] PPPOE for IPV6? How ??

kesava srinivas keshavsrinu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:09:30 EDT 2010

Thanks David,
Now I was able to configure the PPPOE Server for serving IPV6 Link
Local address. But the another issue ., I want to configure the PPPOE
Server to serve the Global IP address. But that is NOT happening . I
have configured the pppoe-server-options with Global IPV6 Address. But
Client is Unable to get the IP address.  For temporary sake ., I have
installed DHCP [Dibbler] Client on PPP0 interface and getting IP. So
., PPPOE Server has the capability to serve the Global IPV6 addresses
also ? if so., Please let me know how to configure it ??

Advanced Thanks!

-Best Regards,
VKS.