[RP-PPPoE] ip pool assigning through radius server

Bishal bishal at baayu.com.np
Wed Jul 25 00:42:49 EDT 2012

So far I've been success with specifying  multiple interface in
pppoe-server
and sharing the same ip from file for different vlan

/usr/sbin/pppoe-server -k -T 60 -x 1 -I br0 -I eth2.10 -I eth2.11 -I
eth2.12 -N 400 -C WIFI -S WIFI -L 124.40.XX.XX -p /etc/ppp/ip-pool

I haven't got any problem till now with 254 concurrent users. Will there
be any problem with multiple interface?
Any suggestion?

Bisal