[RP-PPPoE] pppd zombies on k3.x with rp-pppoe 2.11 beta

Sascha W. master.b.at.raven at chefmail.de
Tue Aug 7 19:15:28 EDT 2012

hi,

im managed to add strace and get a trace on 2 clients connecting and
leaving zombies with
"./strace -D -f -r -o test.log pppoe-server -k -I br0 -L 10.0.0.17 -i -x
0 -N 2 -R 10.0.0.30-31 -X /var/run/pppoeserver.pid"

see attachment.

i hope this helps.

if you need additional info dont hesitate to ask me.

regards
sash