[RP-PPPoE] Debugging

Tiago sytker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:22:23 EDT 2012

Hello,
We`re suffering from a lot of 691 windows errors. Basically our
customers are losing connection from the network and the connection is
not being closed on database properly (just a few aleatory customers
are getting errors - the connection keeps open on database), so the
customer try to login again and it gets 691 errors.

I'm wondering if there is a way to debug padt/padi packets to see:
- if there is another pppoe-server running on my network?
- some sort of flooding or attacks that could lead to that situation?
what other situations can lead to this problem?

Thanks