[Remind-Fans] Start/Stop dates?

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Feb 7 14:22:04 EST 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Tom Limoncelli wrote:

> What's the best way to specify that a certain event only applies
> between two other dates?  For example, it would be nice to be able to
> specify a complicated repeating event, but then say "only between Jan
> 13, 2002 and Feb 20, 2002"

There's no direct way to do a start date, but you can set a stop date
with UNTIL

REM ..complicated stuf.. UNTIL 20 Feb 2002 MSG foo

Or you could do this:

IFTRIG 13 Jan 2002 *1 UNTIL 20 Feb 2002
	REM mon thu fri MSG Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays between J13 and F20
ENDIF

I leave it to you to decipher that. :-)  Ah, ain't Remind programming
fun?

--
David.