[Remind-Fans] xth working day of the month?

Daniel Martins dmartins at das.ufsc.br
Wed Oct 23 10:20:31 EDT 2002

I think that this kind of answer is not what Steven Buehler really
needed.

I had the same problem. My payment occurs on the third working day
of the month. However with some coincidence of holydays and weekend
the payment can occur on day 6, for instance, if day 3 and 4 are Sat
and Sun and there is a holiday on day 5.

Daniel