[Remind-Fans] xth working day of the month?

Kevin Coyner kevin at rustybear.com
Wed Oct 23 13:56:49 EDT 2002

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 12:20:31PM -0200, Daniel Martins wrote......

> I think that this kind of answer is not what Steven Buehler really
> needed.
>
> I had the same problem. My payment occurs on the third working day
> of the month. However with some coincidence of holydays and weekend
> the payment can occur on day 6, for instance, if day 3 and 4 are Sat
> and Sun and there is a holiday on day 5.
>
> Daniel

Oops!  Sorry, I guess I read through the question too fast.

How about the following for the original query by Mr. Buehler:

REM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 6 MSG Issued sixth working day of the month.

I'm no expect in Remind, but just trying to help out.  Hope it works for
you.

I'll have to think a bit more about Daniel's query, but I suspect it
will be similar but entail using OMIT.

Kevin

--

Kevin Coyner