[Remind-Fans] Unwanted newlines in output file

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Jan 24 08:45:48 EST 2003

also sprach David F. Skoll <dfs at roaringpenguin.com> [2003.01.24.1435 +0100]:
> >         leskh:~$   reminders -p /dev/ttyUSB1 > .reminders
>
> What is "reminders"?  I've never heard of it!  I'd like to see it, though.

i believe it's part of the pilot-link interface. it converts Palm
DateBk events to remind data. I've never gotten it to work.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc

windows 2000: designed for the internet.
the internet: designed for unix.