[Remind-Fans] ARM Port?

yard-ape at telus.net yard-ape at telus.net
Thu Sep 9 00:34:10 EDT 2004

Okay, I'll see if I can cross-compile it.   The GUI frontend would
really get it flying, too (text editing is not a PDA's strong suit); the
wish tool would probably be Keypebble (Zaurus uses a Qt desktop called
Qtopia; though it can alternatively run X, that might be a bit much to
ask most users for the advantage of one app---even one like this); I'll
see what I can do, and post later on.