[Remind-Fans] ARM Port?

yard-ape at telus.net yard-ape at telus.net
Tue Sep 14 23:00:22 EDT 2004

Remind is on the Zauus!  (The hardest part was installing the
cross-compiling rpms, actually.  Thanks for the neat code, David, et. al.)

The next step is the GUI.  This isn't a huge priority for me; I pipe
remind through awk to produce plain-text timetables.   Nonetheless, it
really would be nice to have out there.  I fancy a simple new Qt
interface: that's Zaurus's native Desktop, and then it would be there
for the KDE folk, as well.  Again, I'll see what I can do, and post
(much) later.  I've never programmed Qt before.  Any pointers,
suggestions, leads welcome.

-Derek