[Remind-Fans] ARM Port?

David J Patrick davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 15 20:46:50 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 23:00, yard-ape at telus.net wrote:

> The next step is the GUI.  This isn't a huge priority for me; I pipe
> remind through awk to produce plain-text timetables.

coooL ! can you give a few clues as to exactly how you do that ?
I'm trying to create a daily "callsheet" printout, combining palm-based
date and todo entries, with weather forcasts, sun rise-set times, and
maybe even a daily comic. I'll bet you would know how I might AWK my
todo list to sort by various criteria (category, alarm date etc) before
the daily printout.

thanks !
djp