[Remind-Fans] Omitting the last Thursday

Geoffrey Lessel lessel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:14:28 EST 2005

Hello all.

I've just discovered Remind and I'm very excited about the
possibilities. I am running into an issue that I can't seem to get
over. I've skimmed the extensive man pages and have read the archives,
but I can't figure this one out.

We have a staff meeting on every Thursday except for the the last
Thursday of the month. Now, I can omit specific dates (like 31 March
2005), but is there an easier way? It would seem odd to have to go
through and enter all the dates of the last Thursdays of the month.

Has anyone come across a solution to this one?

-geoffrey