[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.0.23 is released

Craig B Agricola craig at theagricolas.org
Fri Apr 15 14:25:02 EDT 2005

I wanted to verify David's signature on the announcement and the
tar-ball, and though I was able to get his new public key from the key
servers, I was at a loss to find a place to verify the fingerprint.
Eventually I stumbled on it at
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/dskoll-key-2005.txt
and I figured that I'd send this out in case it saved anybody from not
verifying it because it was just too much effort.

David, my initial impulse was to go to Roaring Penguin and find it
linked from there, but I completely missed it the first time (I figured
it would be on your "Founders" profile), and when I did find it, it only
listed your outdated 2004 and 2003 signatures.  Just a friendly reminder
to throw a link from there to your new 2005 signature, and a suggestion
that at least some people (maybe only me) thought they'd find it in your
profile.

Thanks again for remind, David!

 -Craig