[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.0.23 is released

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Mon Apr 18 12:45:53 EDT 2005

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:32:20 -0400 David F. Skoll wrote:

| Hi, everyone,
|
| I hope you don't keel over in shock, but I've released a new version
| of Remind.  This is the first release since June 2000.  Grab it from
| http://www.roaringpenguin.com/penguin/open_source_remind.php

Cool.  I have a small question or problem or misunderstanding...

(using tkremind:)

I entered a timed reminder for 10:00am, with advance notice
of 15 minutes every 5 minutes:
REM 18 April 2005 *7 AT 10:00 +15 *5 MSG DTL tech board

However, if I exit and restart tkremind, it tells me:
No reminders.

Does that mean no reminders that are currently active and
"ringing" (i.e., that I need to be aware of right now),
since it's not quite yet 9:45am ?

I guess I'm a little confused because the option says
"Show today's reminders on startup", so I expected it to show
me all of today's appointments etc., not just ones that are in
the current "active time period" or however that should be
said.

Thanks,
---
~Randy