[Remind-Fans] Remind 3.0.23 is released

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Apr 18 12:56:10 EDT 2005

Hi, Randy.

> I guess I'm a little confused because the option says
> "Show today's reminders on startup", so I expected it to show
> me all of today's appointments etc., not just ones that are in
> the current "active time period" or however that should be
> said.

That option only shows you reminders that aren't associated
with a particular time.  If you don't like that behavior, change
line 2688 of tkremind from:

    set stuff [exec -keepnewline $Remind -q -a -r $ReminderFile 2>/dev/null]

to:

    set stuff [exec -keepnewline $Remind -q -r $ReminderFile 2>/dev/null]

(Just delete the "-a")

Regards,

David.