[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Richard Sandilands infolists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 05:49:09 EDT 2005

I got Wyrd running on OS 10.3.9 without any dramas. Installed ncurses
from source and OCAML from the packaged installer for OS X. Updated
Remind from source and all is good.

I'm pretty taken with Wyrd and love the fact that I'm still working
with my reminders file in Vim. I have had to change things a bit as I
was using various includes in my ~/.reminders file out to
birthdays.txt, recurring.txt etc. So I've brought all REM's back into
~/.reminders for now.

Very nice. Just wait until I tell everyone over at 43folders.com about
this: they'll love it!

BTW, is there any scope to change colors etc? Is that a Ncurses thing?
Or should I just accept things as they are?

many thanks for all your work on Wyrd!

Richard Sandilands