[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Randy.Dunlap rddunlap at osdl.org
Tue Apr 19 10:31:01 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:49:09 +1000 Richard Sandilands wrote:

| I got Wyrd running on OS 10.3.9 without any dramas. Installed ncurses
| from source and OCAML from the packaged installer for OS X. Updated
| Remind from source and all is good.
|
| I'm pretty taken with Wyrd and love the fact that I'm still working
| with my reminders file in Vim. I have had to change things a bit as I
| was using various includes in my ~/.reminders file out to
| birthdays.txt, recurring.txt etc. So I've brought all REM's back into
| ~/.reminders for now.
|
| Very nice. Just wait until I tell everyone over at 43folders.com about
| this: they'll love it!
|
| BTW, is there any scope to change colors etc? Is that a Ncurses thing?
| Or should I just accept things as they are?

If there is no way to change them, it sorta locks users into
a limited set of term (background) colors.  I say because
wyrd on rxvt with a beige background does not show times down
the left side, but on a gray background they are visible.
Maybe it's just an rxvt thing/problem.

| many thanks for all your work on Wyrd!

It is nice, agreed.

---