[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Tue Apr 19 12:03:56 EDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 11:48:37AM -0400, David J Patrick wrote:
> Paul Pelzl wrote:
>
> >Just for the record, Wyrd should follow include statements when editing
> >existing reminders.  All new reminders are created in ~/.reminders,
> >however.
> >

> any way to list INCLUDE files and allow the option of creating new
> reminders in one of those ?

I have considered that, yes.  If I go that route, I think it will take
the form of an additional function rather than replacing the current
behavior, e.g.  "press 't' for a new timed reminder in ~/.reminders",
"press 'T' for a new timed reminder with a file selection dialog".  It's
important to me that I'm always able to hit a single key and immediately
be editing something.

Paul