[Remind-Fans] Wyrd question on Mac OS X

Serge Rey serge at rohan.sdsu.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:48:07 EDT 2005

i can't seem to figure out the following issue with wyrd:

i can edit and add new timed and untimed reminders (using t and u) from
within wyrd, however, none of the reminders are showing up in wyrd.  the
changes are definitely being made to my .reminders file, only i do not
see anything in the wyrd interface. i also don't see any reminders when
starting wyrd.

am i missing a simple fix?

tia
--
Serge Rey	http://geography.sdsu.edu/People/Faculty/rey.html
"As a competitor, we might be better off if they shipped it."