[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Daniel Martins danielemc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:02:06 EDT 2005

I have just installed wyrd but I use emacs and I could not fin the examples
for configuration files

I am interest in using X with gnuserv to edit my .reminders

Other problem is that I sue script mode to edit .reminders (to have some
color and some functionalities...)

Other feature I use is the interface with planner-el to include .reminders
from planner

For short this is the final part of my .reminders

RUN OFF
INCLUDE /home/daniel/.reminders.planner
RUN ON

# Used by GNU Emacs
# Local Variables:
# auto-fill-mode: 0
# shell-script-mode: t
# End:

# .reminders ends here.

#And this is an apointment added by wyrd at the end of the file

REM May 17 2005 AT 14:00 DURATION 1:00 MSG

Thanks for this nice piece of software

Any suggestion for me to perform the adaptation to the wyrd way please send
me

Daniel

2005/4/15, Paul Pelzl <pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu>:
(...)

The default setup uses Vim as the text editor, but this