[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Fri Apr 29 12:51:42 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 12:02:06PM -0300, Daniel Martins wrote:
> I have just installed wyrd but I use emacs and I could not fin the examples
> for configuration files

The default 'wyrdrc' file has an emacs example in the comments.  There
is a copy of this file at the root of the wyrd source tree, and during
installation it also gets copied to /usr/local/etc .

> I am interest in using X with gnuserv to edit my .reminders
>
> Other problem is that I sue script mode to edit .reminders (to have some
> color and some functionalities...)
>
> Other feature I use is the interface with planner-el to include .reminders
> from planner
>
> For short this is the final part of my .reminders
>

> RUN OFF
> INCLUDE /home/daniel/.reminders.planner
> RUN ON
>

> # Used by GNU Emacs
> # Local Variables:
> # auto-fill-mode: 0
> # shell-script-mode: t
> # End:

I don't use Emacs, but I'm guessing you could probably get rid of this
Emacs comment block if you set these local variables through the emacs
command-line in ~/.wyrdrc .

Paul