[Remind-Fans] announcement: Wyrd 0.1.0

Daniel Martins danielemc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 14:54:44 EDT 2005

2005/4/29, Paul Pelzl <pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu>:

> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 12:02:06PM -0300, Daniel Martins wrote:
> > I have just installed wyrd but I use emacs and I could not fin the
> examples
> > for configuration files
>
> The default 'wyrdrc' file has an emacs example in the comments. There
> is a copy of this file at the root of the wyrd source tree, and during
> installation it also gets copied to /usr/local/etc .

In Debian Unstable Package there is a file

/etc/wyrdrc

Which we have to copy to $HOME as .wyrdrc

In the examples you could add this to use gnuserv/gnuclient from Emacs

# emacs gnuserv/gnuclient settings
set edit_old_command= "gnuclient -q +%l %f"
set edit_new_command= "gnuclient -q %f"

About the text below I need that these line be ALWAYS at the END of the
.reminders (maybe someone else want to include other .reminders files)

Is there a way to add timed and untimed appts keepin a "tail" or appendix
after this text ??

Daniel

# Used by planner-el
RUN OFF