[Remind-Fans] Wyrd "bug"

Tildar tildar at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:22:15 EDT 2005

Hi Paul.

I just notice this odd behavior in wyrd.
It's not really a bug per say, it's just not what i expected at the time.

Given a day with 2 or more un-timed reminders
Select the last un-timed reminder.
Jump to another day with fewer un-timed reminder using the number pad.
Our "cursor" is missing.

Not really a big deal, as using the up arrow reveals that the "cursor"
was just below the current list of un-timed reminders, but it did
confuse me for a moment.

Two solutions to this.
Have the "cursor" jump to the top of the list when changing days,
OR
Highlight the "blank reminder" that it is really sitting on so we have
a visual cue.

Again, thank for the great work.