[Remind-Fans] rem2ps stopped working

René van Bevern rvb at pro-linux.de
Fri Jul 15 06:02:59 EDT 2005

On 15.07.05, Ian Petts wrote:
> ian at lexx:~$ remind -p1 ~/.reminders | rem2ps -m A4 -v >calendar.ps
> Rem2PS: Version 03.00.23 Copyright 1992-1998 by David F. Skoll

I forgot to ask: you were saying you run Debian Sarge, but Debian
Sarge includes 03.00.22. Have you used the package from Etch or Sid in
Sarge or have you compiled your custom version of remind?

I am going to offer latest remind and wyrd packages for Debian Sarge
as soon as the infrastructure of backports.org is ready (it is still
for Woody)

    René