[Remind-Fans] Tool to convert ical to remind

Jan Fader jan.fader at web.de
Sat Jul 16 12:57:40 EDT 2005

Hello remind-fans,

Am Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 12:15:58PM +0200, hat Jan Fader geschrieben:
> I was wondering if anyone knew a program that would convert ical into
> remind-syntax.
>
> I tried using Google, but remind is too generic and there are tons of hit
> that have nothing to do with the program "remind".

thanks for all the answers, I will use the perl-program at
http://jalcorn.net/ical2rem.pl.txt

There is a litte bug in that script in line 43 there is a missing " at the
end.

Kind regards

--
-- Jan "The Bottle" Fader  ------------------  mailto:jan.fader at web.de --
AIM: kragul83                                  ICQ# 204982370