[Remind-Fans] REM not working

Teri Pittman teri.pittman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:28:00 EDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Justin B. Alcorn <justin at jalcorn.net> wrote:

> `rem -c+1`, not `rem -c +1`
>
> The +1 is part of the 'c' parameter, not a parameter on it's own.
>
> were you originally actually typing 'REM' ? Unix is case-sensitive.

Ah, so it was the space. That works! So I can finally try out some of the
other commands. I was originally using REM since all the documentation
showed it spelled that way and I know that Unix is case-sensitive. I think
what was most confusing was that I didn't know that rem is a different
program/command. I wasn't aware that it had separate man pages.

Thanks for the help! I can go play with remind now ;)

--
Teri Pittman
teri.pittman at gmail.com