[Remind-Fans] Overdue Items

jeff fisher imjefff at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:01:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it in the
documentation or the archives.

Let's say that everytime I complete an item or an event passes, I delete it
from my reminders list. Now some items like "pay rent" are set to trigger on
the 10th of the month with a delta of, let's say 15 days. However, if
something should happen and I completely forget about the rent (let's say my
computer won't start up for a week, so I'm not getting my daily reminders
nor is remind being run at all), I would also like to be reminded on the
11th and 12th and so on, until I delete the item.

Is there any way to get remind to include past due reminders?

Thanks