[Remind-Fans] rem2ps broken?

David Owen Kritzberg david.kritzberg at colorado.edu
Sun Jan 29 15:53:03 EST 2006

Thanks for the sed line Craig -- that helped me find a few lines with
spaces at the end.  Unfortunately I am sure that spaces are not the
only reason rem2ps sometimes fails.  But at the moment, it appears to
be working.  When I get a clear example of the phantom error I'll post
the input and output.  It may have something to do with having too
many reminders to print out a monthly view that doesn't go over the
size of the physical page...

Wasn't 'spaces at the end' going to be treated as a bug worth fixing
in the last revision?  Not to sound ungrateful -- I love remind and
use it every day for all sorts of reminders.

I don't use Wyrd or tkRemind -- I prefer to stay in text mode on the
screen, and then print calendars every couple weeks.

Is it possible to print weekly rather than monthly calendars using
rem2ps?  My months take up larger than a page can fit, even in a
fairly small font.  I use 'rem -m -c+' and 'rem -m -c+2' at the
terminal, but it would be nice to print this out in a slick format
like rem2ps does with month views.  From what I can tell, this is not
currently possible using rem2ps.

Thanks,
Dave

Also sprach Craig B Agricola [Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 01:04:23PM -0500]:

Dave Kritzberg
University of Colorado Economics
david.kritzberg at colorado.edu
http://dijon.colorado.edu/