[Remind-Fans] Help regardig AT

Prashant Kumar prashkr at cse.iitk.ac.in
Fri Feb 3 14:37:41 EST 2006

Hi all
I am trying to emulate  following behaviour from AT:
REM Sat +7 AT 10:00 DURATION 1:00  MSG CS699 meeting %b %c.

if I type remind on my console on Saturday before then It should print
meeting info but not if time is past 11:00.
Currently if I type only remind then it prints meeting info even after
11:00 and remind -a queues it if typed at say 9:00.

Any help or pointer in manpage will be highly appreciated.

Prashant

--

Prashant Kumar
Senior Undergraduate,