[Remind-Fans] sorting daily

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Tue Feb 7 20:12:23 EST 2006

Hello,

I've been using a work copy of my reminders to keep track of daily meetings,
having remind send me an email of the day's meetings in the morning when I get
in. The problem is that they're not sorted by time.

Is there a simple way to ensure that events on the same day are sorted by
time? Not to mention having events sorted by day?

Mike

--Albert Einstein