[Remind-Fans] skipping one week of a weekly event

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sun Feb 12 18:20:58 EST 2006

Hey people,

I have a regular monthly meeting that occurs on the second Tuesday of every
month. Normally I specify it like this

REM Tue 8 +7 AT 19:00 DURATION 2:00 MSG OPAG Meeting %b %2.

This month, we're moving the meeting from the second Tuesday to the third. How
would I specify that for this one meeting?

Thanks,
Mike

--Albert Einstein