[Remind-Fans] Wyrd on black-on-white terminal

Martin Stubenschrott stubenschrott at gmx.net
Fri Mar 17 10:27:47 EST 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 08:42, Martin Stubenschrott wrote:
> > 'white' should be a reference to the standard white color for the
> > terminal, which you ought to be able to override in .Xdefaults.  It will
> > be less intense than the 'bold white' color, so text that is not
> > highlighted may end up looking a bit gray.
>
> Ah, now I see, your white refers to 'color7' in .Xdefaults, not to color0
> as I thought.

Is there a chance to also specify the 'foreground' and 'background' colors in
the colorsettings? Or some setting like 'transparent', that a specific item
is just colored with the default background color of the term? This would
also enable people who like fake transparent terminals (not that I like it)
to see their wallpaper.
--
Martin Stubenschrott