[Remind-Fans] Periodic Reminders Using Omits

Jason Stein jason_t_stein at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 20 08:30:14 EST 2006

Our school uses a 6 day repeating schedule. I would like to create a reminder of what day it is. I need to omit weekends and specified school holidays. I tried something like
  omit 5 sep #labour day
  rem 31 aug 2005 skip *8 msg day 1
  rem 01 sep 2005 skip *8 msg day 2
  etc.
  With the hopes that the next day 1 would occur on sep 9. I would much rather just omit weekends instead of using an 8 day cycle because it won't always work, but I could get that to work either. Any suggestions. BTW I am a first time poster, so please be patient if there is an answer in the archives. I couldn't find it.