[Remind-Fans] wxRemind - new GUI for remind

Daniel Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Mon May 8 15:15:09 EDT 2006

Martin,

Thanks for your comments. I've released a new version which
incorporates your 'c' suggestion as a pop-up monthly calendar (via
rem2ps) along with a variety of other improvements. Check it out at
its new home:

    http://freshmeat.net/projects/wxrem/

The vi-style key bindings will be in the next release.

-Dan