[Remind-Fans] some entries are truncated in wxRemind

Mark Atwood me at mark.atwood.name
Wed May 10 16:34:36 EDT 2006

I've just installed wxRemind, and it looks cool. But, it's strangely
truncating some entries.

I have the following REM's for a specific date:

 REM Sat May [Week_2] AT 17:00 DURATION 3:00 MSG Poly Potluck @ Wetspot
 REM 13 May 2006 AT 20:00 MSG concert Gaia Consort, Beltaine Masque
 REM 13 May 2006 MSG party Seattle Glitterati Club
 REM 13 May 2006 AT 10:00 DURATION 14:00 MSG workparty at Lunaverse, DiggerCon 0
 REM 13 May 2006 AT 12:00 DURATION 8:00 MSG party Elf

Running remind "by hand":

 [mark at amsu ~]$ remind ~/.reminders 13 May 2006
 Reminders for Saturday, 13th May, 2006:
 Poly Potluck @ Wetspot
 concert Gaia Consort, Beltaine Masque
 party Seattle Glitterati Club
 workparty at Lunaverse, DiggerCon 0
 party Elf
 [mark at amsu ~]$ _

When I use wyrd to look at that date, I get
 http://mark.atwood.name/lj/20060510-Screenshot-wyrd.png

And when I use wxRemind to look at that data, I get
 http://mark.atwood.name/lj/20060510-Screenshot-wxRemind.png

Notice that the "workparty" entry in wxRemind is truncated.  Why?

--
Mark Atwood                 When you do things right, people won't be sure
me at mark.atwood.name         you've done anything at all.