[Remind-Fans] first remind question: weekdays and intervals

Andrey Yurovsky yurovsky at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:45:21 EDT 2006

Hello.  I'm using remind in -p mode as a nice backend for a PHP
application.  I need to be able to schedule all of the types of events that
most calendering programs provide, and I have many of them figured out.

For example, if I want a reminder for every Tuesday and Thursday starting at
a given date and ending at a given date, it's very doable using UNTIL and
trigdate() and specifying Tue Thu.  For example:

REM Tue Thu UNTIL 30 May 2006 SATISFY [trigdate() >= '2006-05-9'] MSG Tue
Thu

However if I want every other (or every third, etc) Tuesday Thursday, I am
not sure how to do it as one REM statement.  How would I approach that?

Thanks,

  -Andrey