[Remind-Fans] wxRemind - new release

Daniel Graham daniel.graham at duke.edu
Sat May 20 16:29:31 EDT 2006

Bruce,

Thanks again for your help. I did indeed get some advice from
Phillip Eby and the egg package should now work properly. Running
(as root):

# easy_install wxRemind

downloads and installs the egg and the scripts.  Then running (as
yourself):

$ wxremsetup

and following the instructions, completes the installation.

If you try this, I'd like to know how it works for you.

-Dan