[Remind-Fans] remind & osx & geektool sample

Danstan Bagenda danstanb at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 21:02:20 EDT 2006

Andreas,

This is impressive.  I oo was using the same
combination (OSX, mac intel,  remind & geektools)
until a a few days ago when my remind crashed (I
posted earlier to see if there any ideas from the
list) & has refused to work even from the terminal.
Since you are using the same combination, may I ask
how you did your remind installation - ie was it via
the osx installer or compiling the source code?   I
have tried to do a fresh  remind install without any
success..

thanks in advance.

danstan

--- "A. Klostermaier" <remind-fan at klostermaier.de>