[Remind-Fans] problem with Wyrd and UNTIL keyword

Michael Dunn misha.dunn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:13:50 EST 2006

I am finding that Wyrd freezes on startup when my .reminders file
contains a message with a date range spanning today, e.g. if today is
16 Nov 2006 then the following line in .reminders triggers this
misbehaviour:

REM 15 Nov 2006 *1 UNTIL 20 Nov 2006 REM Test message

Wyrd works fine if the reminder starts today. There isn't any problem
using remind/rem from the command line either.

This seems like a bug, but before I go off and work out how to report
it I'd be interested to hear other peoples' experiences.

[ I'm running MacOSX 10.4.8, REMIND 03.00.24, Wyrd v1.4.0 ]

Cheers, Michael