[Remind-Fans] wyrd gone weird

David J Patrick davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 22 19:29:06 EST 2006

I was using (ok, playing with) wyrd 1.1.1, and it seemed fine. it was a
/usr/local install, and I hadn't relized that there was a fresh 1.4 waiting
for me in /usr/bin. So I renamed 1.1.1 to .. something else, and began
exploration of 1.4.
It couldn't read ~/.reminders until I changed /etc/wyrdrc from
set reminders_file="~/.reminders"
set reminders_file="/home/djp/.reminders"
now it seems to read the .reminders files (including the INCLUDES) but
although "e" gets me to the "choose reminders" dialog, it pops back to wyrd,
not into edit the file. Undoubtedly, I've mangled something in the
transition from 1.1.1 to 1.4, but what ?

thanks,
djp

djp at linuxcaffe.ca
www.linuxcaffe.ca