[Remind-Fans] wyrd; taking it one day at a time.

David J Patrick davidjpatrick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 23 09:08:20 EST 2006

As I dig deeper into remind, and wyrd, I find my brain further addled by a
couple of things;
wyrd displays a zoomable chunk of time, but I'd like to have the ability to
display One Day At A Time.
here's a thought; as the 1,3,5,7,9 keys are not yet bound, wouldn't it be
super-fab to have them display 1,3,5,7,and 9 days, respectively ?
At very least, some visual separator between days would be refreshing.
and
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the logic of what is displayed in
the lower right hand panel. I for one, would like to see EVERYTHING on a
given day, displayed there.
Thanks for the gift of great software, and for the prompt responses,
djp

djp at linuxcaffe.ca
www.linuxcaffe.ca
geek chic and caffe cachet