[Remind-Fans] wyrd; taking it one day at a time.

Paul Pelzl pelzlpj at eecs.umich.edu
Thu Nov 23 11:41:00 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 09:08:20AM -0500, David J Patrick wrote:
> As I dig deeper into remind, and wyrd, I find my brain further addled by a
> couple of things;
> wyrd displays a zoomable chunk of time, but I'd like to have the ability to
> display One Day At A Time.
> here's a thought; as the 1,3,5,7,9 keys are not yet bound, wouldn't it be
> super-fab to have them display 1,3,5,7,and 9 days, respectively ?

This suggestion represents a massive amount of programming work, so I'm
afraid you won't be seeing this feature any time soon.

> At very least, some visual separator between days would be refreshing.

There is supposed to be a horizontal line that separates days.  If
you're not seeing it, you might want to try a different terminal
emulator.

> and
> I'm still trying to wrap my head around the logic of what is displayed in
> the lower right hand panel. I for one, would like to see EVERYTHING on a
> given day, displayed there.

Note that the 'r' key provides the default Remind output for the
selected date.  You can also use 'c' to get the formatted calendar view.

Paul