[Remind-Fans] formatted output

Justin Alcorn justin at jalcorn.net
Mon Jan 15 15:40:32 EST 2007

I use:

REM PRIORITY 9999 MSG  %"%"%
REM PRIORITY 9999 MSG Reminders: %"%"%
REM PRIORITY 9999 MSG %"%"%
REM PRIORITY 9999 MSG Upcoming Events: %"%"%

The I use something similar to the definitions at the end of
http://wiki.43folders.com/index.php/User:JamesRifkin/defs.rem to modify
the look.   Note, hoever, that I NEVER had any luck in making this work
consistently in email, so I set all the defs to "" and send my email
"plain".  I use the defs for web display and for terminal display.