[Remind-Fans] help with "garbage day"

brian hammond bhammond00 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 13:41:57 EST 2007

Interesting... Thanks. That's close to what I had but I didn't get it all the way there.

The only issue with this is that if a holiday falls on a Monday, the rest of the items aren't shifted ahead one day.

Perhaps it's something like:

# schedule trash day
REM Mon SKIP SATISFY 1
IF ISOMITTED(TRIGDATE())
  REM Wed AFTER MSG trash
ELSE
  REM Tue AFTER MSG trash
ENDIF

But I'm not sure how to detect the actual trash day in the following paper and plastic checks.

Any ideas Mr. Wizard? :)

- Brian